January 28, 2010

Assignment 1; About Me.

Writing About Me assignment had always gives me a headache since I had never know where to start and I know better than to start my About Me with the common "My name is Hani Shamira Shahrudin" sentences. Oh well, now you already know my name. I usually go with the name Hani or Hun and I'm turning 20 this year. It is funny that my teen life has come to it ends and the fact that I always accidentally told people that I am 19 because I forgot that it had past new year already.
First and foremost, let me start with my family and education background. Like any normal family, I have a father and a mother and I am thankful that they are still here, even though they can be too protective that it annoys me. Next, I have two big brothers that always managed to make my life miserable and there was I, the youngest one in the family tree. I had studied in a few kindergartens and primary schools and graduated from SMK TTDI Jaya by the end of 2007 then I was accepted into UiTM Melaka doing my Diploma in MassCommunication. However, before I graduated my Diploma I was offered to do Fast Track degree and I am currently taking Interpersonal Communication in UiTM Shah Alam.
Frankly, I had joined Blogger for more than a year but I recently created this account since it was a requirement for my LIB401 subject which is taught by Miss Hamimda Agil. The idea of blogging as an assignment scares me at first since I am not used to having people looking through and criticizing my assignment but I guess I just have to take it as a challenge.
Talking about the blog itself, I chose http://hunotherpedia.blogspot.com as my url is because is easy to memorize, at least for me and I had always think of my blog as my own reference book, something I could read again after a few years posting an entry. That is where the –pedia words makes sense. Other than that, I chose From LIB101 to LIB401 as the title of the blog because when I was doing my diploma, I had learned Thinking and Writing subject under the code LIB101 and when I entered degree, I learned the same subject again but under the code LIB401, so I guess it is an okay title.
Next would be about the content of this blog. The content of this blog would be strictly for educational purpose and posting would be made only when the very cute lecturer gives us (the classmates) topic to be posted on this blog. When assignment is given by the lecturer, I will try my very best to make a research and make sure my blog is filled with information from confirmed sources as well as my own perspectives.

Lastly, I welcome my readers to post a comment and give me your own perspectives and I assure you that your comment will be replied. Enjoy my encyclopedia and do come back often! :)

6 comments:

ONE NIE ASH BURN said...

Haha..I just love that 'teen' word. its hard for me to release it.haha.just kidding..Simple yet nice..=) I like it much then i ever do.=) keep it up!

Plant for the Earth said...

haha you're going to have to release it next year honey. thank you very much :)

livetolearn said...

Opss..sorry for interrupting u guys..I`m just pass by:))
anyway,welcome to the club:D

livetolearn said...

Opss,sorry for interrupted ur conversation:))
i`m just pass by:D

.iN. said...

yasir yasir if you wanna pass by or interrupt other people's conversation please give salam first lah.. =p

hye hunny *suddenly*
i do agree with you about the challenge of creating a blog as an assignment.scary.but sometimes it makes me feel fun. ^.^

-EpuL- said...

simple and nice blog.
i like it

Interactionist